Directwear Warrnambool in South West Victoria, is a family owned business aimed predominantly at the farming sector.
The Jansz family started back in the 1997 as work wear agents travelling throughout much of Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania with a small range of work wear.
Now with a combined background in the clothing industry of over 70 years our team is enabled to specialize in work and waterproof clothing that is locally made by us and sourced overseas.
Our high quality garments are vigorously tested onsite before being launched to the end user, thus eliminating faults in the field.
This website enables you to peruse some of our products with the option of purchasing stock service lines, alternatively we may be contacted via email or phone for more detailed requirements.
Directwear work wear specialists saves you time and money by providing a free onsite service, our fully trained work wear specialists can assist in covering you from top to bottom, saving you money in your hip pocket from school uniforms to all things totally workwear.
From wet weather clothing used on farms to corporate uniforms in the city, whatever your business, we can supply you with an outstanding service including embroidery and screen printing for that custom look.
Some of our range include
- Nullawarre and District Primary School uniform
- Port Fairy Consolidated School uniform
- Woodford Primary School uniform
- Warrnambool Primary School uniform
- Warrnambool East Primary school uniform
- Hawkesdale P-12 uniform
- Work and casual trousers
- Safety shirts and polos
- Farm clothing including aprons, mittens, sleeves, and gloves.
- Waterproof clothing - don't let the weather ware you down!
- Directwear Work socks - Thermal underwear
- Redback boots
- Overalls, light and heavy weight
- Wool, Polar, and fleecy garments
- Jeans- Wool Denim and Stretch Denim
- 1/2 Button Flannel and Work Shirts
- Bisley work wear
- Sealflex and Kingtread Gumboots
- And lets not forget kids clothing including waterproofs.